Friday, September 10, 2010

Disney World: Hollywood Studios

Hollywood Studios is one of the best parks!  When Mike and I were at Disney World for our honeymoon, this is the park we were at the most!  Which brings me to the reason I love Disney World so much...my friend, Niki, said that she has never seen an adult who loves it as much as I do. :)  I really do love it!  Can you tell?  If you've never been to Disney World, it's hard to describe how fun it is...even for adults.  I know a few other people (adults) who love it more than I do, and go, even without kids, twice a year.  Really, I'm one not as crazy about it as alot of people!!  =) But I do love it, and it's partially because we did go there on our honeymoon, and I remember picturing us coming back with all of our kids, and experiencing it with them.  And it happened...and I'm so thankful that God gave us this blessing.

So our day started at Hollywood Studios (or MGM, as it used to be, and how I will always remember it) with the obligatory picture in front of the Sorcerer hat...







Other things we did:

We were the first in line to get a picture with Minnie :)


Saw Playhouse Disney Live on Stage for Isaac. :)

Like I've mentioned before, Isaac wasn't too fond of the shows at first...at this show, we were in the front row, and while everyone was piling in, he kept looking at the back towards the door.  He finally asked me if they were gonna close the door.  When I answered him yes, he said "I gotta get outta here!" He was fine once it started...he's goofy! :)


{See?  He loved it!  Here he is bouncing with Tigger!}


We also took fun pics on the star cruiser, or whatever it is...forgive me, I've never seen Star Wars.






Then we set off to find Lighting McQueen for Elijah.

{he wasn't as impressed as what I thought he would be.  I can't say I blame him, I mean they did nothing...their eyes moved back and forth.  that's it.}

We also saw the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show, which both of the boys loved.  I didn't get any pics of it...mainly because I got the whole thing on video last time we were there.  And this time, we sat WAY in the back.

We wandered around for a while, just taking it all in.




We let the kids play on the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playset.



We had lunch at Pizza Planet, which was one of the highlights of the whole trip for Elijah.



My niece and I rode on the Rockin' Roller coaster and Tower of Terror while Mike and the kids waited for us and had a snack.



We looked around the Pixar area and met Buzz Lightyear and Woody




We got strapped to rockets!



{That expression was all his idea!}



Me and Chelsea rode on the Tower of Terror again, this time with Chloe!



We went on the Backlot Tour, which is a fun and relaxing ride.

And Finally, we watched FANTASMIC!  All from our VIP seats, thanks to a friend of the family that works at Disney!  Seriously, this show is awesome!  I'm not exaggerating when I say that people were lined up at 4:30 (and the line went down a whole street and wrapped around to the front of the park.) for the 8:30 show.  It was insane!  Luckily with the VIP seats, we could arrive whenever we wanted and didn't have to wait at all!  Yay!  Thanks Heather! :)




  We rode fun rides, saw fun shows, and even did a little shopping!  All in all, we had a fun day at Hollywood Studios, despite the light drizzle of rain we had ALL day!

Next post:  Epcot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails