Tuesday, August 4, 2009

28 weeks!!

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up total about 23 lbs...already.

Maternity clothes? For sure!

Stretch marks? Got 'em

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, when this little guy isn't moving!

Best moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat at the dr. yesterday (upper 140's). And finding out my glucose test turned out fine. I need to get my rhogam shot at my next appt.

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings: I'm starting to crave sweet stuff

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy...should I just keep this answer every week? I'm pretty sure he won't morph into a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: I've had a few painful contractions here and there

Belly button in or out? It's starting to pop out quite nicely. :)

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery...yeah, we still haven't started on that yet.

Weekly wisdom: Rest when you can!

Milestones: I'm in the 3rd trimester and I'm seeing my dr. every 2 weeks now! Geez, it's going really fast!!




How your baby's growing:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails