Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chloe is 6!!!

My baby girl is 6 years old today! Man, time flies way too fast! My mom always tells me how fast they grow up and that I won't believe it. Of course, moms are always right, and she's definitely right about this! I honestly can't believe that my baby girl is 6!


Chloe is such a sweet, bright, funny little girl. She says totally off the wall things constantly and she always keeps me laughing. She's such a snuggler and she's always the first to give me a kiss and hug in the morning! The funny thing about her is that she loves men! I'm not kidding. This girl could be in a room of 50 women and 1 guy and she would head straight for the guy. Every time I pick her up from Sunday School, she's always playing around with this teenage guy that works in there. And she loves to joke around with her uncles every time we're with family. It scares me a little that she's boy crazy too, because when we're talking about her friends at school, she loves to talk about her boy friends (not boyfriends ;P). Of course, I'm not really that worried, I mean I will be when she's older, but for right now I just want her to have fun with her friends...whether they be boys or girls. She will be starting 1st grade and she's very excited! We went school supply shopping this past Saturday, so she's all set to start!

I love my precious Chloe so much and my life wouldn't be complete without her!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!


Here she is first born


1 year old


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old

5 years old
My big 6 year old!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails