Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wish list

When I found out we were having another boy, I knew that most of my boys' clothes will be passed down to him, and we'll be using the same carseat and things like that, so I've been looking online at different things for him and I've found a few things that I have fallen in love with! :)

I've been looking mainly on Etsy, and these are my favorite diaper bags that I've found so far.


And these next two are from this etsy shop







Of course it will say Jett on it! ;)




And I just thought these little hats and booties were the cutest things...I can't decide which ones to get!!!

You can actually get these in a set that comes with a onsie that has a little tie on it, which is what I would probably do. The picture below is of the onsie and the hat in the set. I really like both the blue and the brown...


They are both from this etsy shop

And these next four hats that I found are the CUTEST things ever!!! This lady has the most adorable hats for boys and girls!!! Decisions, decisions....








They are all from this etsy shop


Seriously, how is anyone supposed to make these kinds of decisions with so many options?!?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails