Tuesday, August 25, 2009

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Around 25 lbs...

Maternity clothes? I broke down and bought a new pair of jeans... and a new shirt...

Stretch marks? Got 'em

Sleep: It's okay.

Best moment this week: I bought a bunch of summer clothes for next year for Jett this past weekend, and I ordered his bedding! I'm hoping it arrives sometime this week, as we plan on painting his room this weekend!

Movement: My active baby is still active!

Food cravings: It's back to cinnamon applesauce again ;)

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy...should I just keep this answer every week? I'm pretty sure he won't morph into a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: Still having braxton hicks contractions a few times a day. I've also had a few painful contractions here and there. It won't surprise me at all if, at my 37 week appt., she checks me and I'm dilated to about a 3...it seems like I always dilate early.

Belly button in or out? Flat

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Getting his room ready this weekend!

Weekly wisdom: I'm trying to snuggle alot with Isaac, as he's such a mommy's boy, and a snuggler. I'm a little worried about how he's gonna be once the baby comes.

Milestones: I'm leaking colostrum...I know, you all wanted to know that.



This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

1 comment:

Miss said...

I love how you whispered that you bought a shirt =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails