Tuesday, August 11, 2009

29 Weeks!!!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I don't think it has wavered too much in the last week.

Maternity clothes? I don't think I could get by wearing anything else at this point. Maybe some pj pants or something, I guess.

Stretch marks? Got 'em

Sleep: I LOVE sleeping on my right side! I will wake up on my back or on my left side, and I'm so happy because it means I can turn onto my right side. Is that totally weird?

Best moment this week: Having a nice, relaxing weekend with my family.

Movement: He's starting to kick really hard...you know, the painful, startling, feels-like-he-wants-out kicks!

Food cravings: I've been craving cinnamon applesauce like crazy!

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy...should I just keep this answer every week? I'm pretty sure he won't morph into a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: I have been having horrible ligament pains that last for minutes at a time, along with the hardening of my belly. It seems like with each pregnancy, the pains start earlier and are more painful.

Belly button in or out? It has stretched out to where it's just pretty much flat.

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Celebrating Laney's 8th birthday this weekend!

Weekly wisdom: It doesn't all have to be done at once!...I'm still trying to convince myself of that one.

Milestones: We've finally ordered a piece of his bedding!! =)





How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

2 comments:

Layna Savage said...

Oh yuck! I hated the ligament pains. I had them through practically my whole pregnancy. I'd have to double over because it would hurt so bad sometimes. You have my sympathies.

Miss said...

PICTURE PLEASE!!!

thats all I have to say about that


;)

oh, and totally feel you on the ligament pains...they are paralyzing to me. Literally. blah...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails