Tuesday, June 2, 2009

19 weeks!!!

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm hoping it's still somewhere around 10 lbs.?

Maternity clothes? Yep...all the time now. well, I have one pair of regular shorts that fit right around my hips, so they go under the belly, but that's about it.

Stretch marks? I'm hoping the old ones will fade :P...no new ones though

Sleep: I wake up about 2-3 times a night to pee...

Best moment this week: Well, it was more than a week ago, but finding out we're having another BOY!!!

Movement: Yep...more and more every day. And I'm feeling the kicks in the lower left area, right where his feet were in the u/s :)

Food cravings: Still fruit. and a santa fe chicken salad from applebee's...minus the pico

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: None!

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping through the night

What I am looking forward to: Mike's parents coming this weekend and staying through next week!

Weekly Wisdom: Honestly, I wasn't thrilled that we were having another boy, but I'm remembering how I felt when they told me Chloe was a girl and I wasn't exactly thrilled with that either. (hey, I'm just being honest here) Now I think about it, and I can't even imagine my life without her! I know I'll feel the same way with my sweet little Jett. My boys are snugglers too, which I'm so thankful for! Isaac and Elijah both come up to me, no lie, like 15 times a day, just to give me a kiss or a hug or for me to just hold them.

Milestones: The ultrasound and finding out everything looks just fine!




How your baby's growing:
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! His brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to him, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.


Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. His arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of his body now. His kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on his scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on his skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails