Tuesday, June 16, 2009

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Around 12-13 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Ahhh...so comfy!

Stretch marks? No new ones yet

Sleep: Pretty good...

Best moment this week: Mike being able to feel him kicking!

Movement: The kicks were way at the bottom again...this kid is flipping around in there...

Food cravings: I've been craving alot of salt lately. And for someone with a sweet tooth (I could seriously live on sugar!), it's unusual. I haven't really wanted anything sweet...

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy ;)

Labor Signs: None.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss: Nothing other than the usual: energy, being able to go longer between bathroom breaks, not having heartburn...but whatever. I've actually been feeling really good the past weekend and this week so far. No more morning sickness!!!! And I'm not getting as many headaches! Praise the Lord!

What I am looking forward to: It's pretty simple, but Baby Week this week on Discovery Health! :)

Weekly Wisdom: Take it one day at a time!

Milestones: Every day



How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Sarah! I can't believe you are already over half way!! Very exciting! We find out on Monday if the baby is a boy or a girl. We can't wait! :) Glad you are doing well!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails