Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why I Love Vasectomies

Top Ten Reasons:

10. Because Mike got off work early today, which made my day go by faster.
9. Because my mom came over to watch all 6 kids (I babysit my friends' little boy), and gave us some time alone. Albeit, in the car and in a dr.'s office, but we were together.
8. Because I was able to spend all night waiting on my husband hand and foot, to show him how much I appreciate him doing this.
7. Because we have 5 whole days of just our family together...no work or school.
6. Because we can stay up as late as we want watching movies together because of the no work/school thing.
5. Because we can joke about cooking the frozen peas for dinner. You know, the one's that he's using as an ice pack. oy, we're not really gonna do that, obviously. ew.
4. Because he can somewhat get a taste of what we women go through in childbirth. Not really though. Nothing besides chilbirth is in the childbirth category.
3. Because I no longer have to spend money on pregnancy tests.
2. Because I don't have to have my tubes tied.

And the number one reason:
Because we can have s-e-x and not have to worry about b-i-r-t-h c-o-n-t-r-o-l!


Jill Taylor: Honey, it is much safer for a man to get a vasectomy than it is for a woman to have a tubal ligation.
Tim Taylor: Says who? The "Wives With Knives" club
~Home Improvement

I just realized that I posted this on the same day as Jett's 2nd month post...sorry baby boy! Poor kid.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Welcome to afternoon quickies without the hassel and worry.

Also welcome to no more excuses :)

Love ya both!!

Mamma James said...

I am cracking up! You are too funny...I love #5 and #1! :) Although, we have two close friends one with a baby #4 and one with a baby #5 after the "he" got "fixed"! So, make sure Mike goes in for his regular checkups!!! I got my tubs tied immediately after my last c-section, but I'm a fertile myrtle so G might be getting the permanent fix too...We'll see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails