Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Month Jett

My little guy sure is growing! I'm finding more and more tiny little outfits that he used to be able to fit into, and is now too big for. That certainly can't be right. Tiny outfits that, only a week ago, or it seems, I was pulling out of storage while waiting for him to be here to fit into. I can't believe he's already outgrowing clothes!! What's the deal here?
He's smiling more and more all the time now too! For some reason, he loves when I say the word "baby".

I haven't even made his 2 month dr. appt. yet, so I have no idea how much he weighs, or how long he is. He loves to lay in his swing, or on his playmat and watch his brothers and sisters play. He follows them around the room with his eyes, and I just know he's thinking, when can I get up and play with them?

He was in a great mood last night, just jabbering away, so I got the camera out, to try and snap some pics of him smiling. It always happens though, I get so distracted by his ADORABLE smile, that I totally forget what I'm doing, so most of the pictures are of his after-smile face. Not sure that makes too much sense, but hopefully you get the idea. :)







Cross eyed baby

This picture cracks me up...he's just concentrating so hard! :D


It looks like he has red hair in some of these pictures...he doesn't though....his hair is pretty much blonde. I got a video of him smiling and talking, but I can't find (read: haven't really looked all that much) the cord to upload my video camera. I'll try and post it soon, though. It's so sweet!


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankrolls smaller, homes happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.

2 comments:

Layna Savage said...

You sure have some sweet kids. I love your little quote at the end.

Sheila said...

Jett!!! I can practically smell him now! What an angel. *sniff*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails