Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Around the house

Here's what we do around our house after Christmas.

The kids play with their Christmas toys...

...like Isaac, reading books with the Leapfrog Tag.






And playing with chalk and letters from their chalk/letter board...of course, not with the board...but still fun, nonetheless.


And taking apart the chalkboard, so he can put the chalk in the parts.


And then there's Jett, who isn't all too thrilled with his little Christmas owl.
But aren't owls darling? I think so.


And Laney, playing on webkinz. No doubt, with her new webkinz koala bear.


Chloe's actually using the chalk and chalkboard the right way, practicing her letters. What a studious little girl.


So intent.


And Elijah drawing his name without me even knowing.
He brought this to me after he did it all by himself in his room!


Wanna know how he got those horrible scars? You won't believe it when I tell you.
It was Isaac. Okay, so if you have actually seen these brothers in action, you would believe it. He did it with his fingernails. Apparently I need to trim my kids' nails more often. Those chubby little fingers do more than just look cute. Boy, can they fight though. What do I have to look forward to?

But then they take baths together and get all snuggled up in their new towels and they look so innocent.




For like 3 seconds...then they're at it again.

We had a great 5 day weekend, being all together, and playing games non-stop. I miss Mike being home with us. I'm looking forward to this weekend, even though I don't know what we're doing for New Year's. We'll probably just stay home and play games with the kids. more games.

A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.

2 comments:

Mamma James said...

I love it! Looks like fun!!! I wish you were near us...you could join us for our doing nothing at New Years! :)

Sheila said...

Love, love, love the pics. They are too adorable. Looks like they're having a great time with presnets. Good job Eli on writing your name!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails