Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

We took the girls on a date tonight to the Country Club Plaza, to walk around, look at the beautiful Christmas lights, and take a carriage ride. We surprised them with this little outing, and they had so much fun!! After the carriage ride, we went to starbucks, and walked around for a while. It was pretty chilly, but it was fun!!


Here's the girls with our horse, named Mike. :)


Waiting for our carriage.






My beautiful (and funny) girls.


Me and my honey. =)

Mike and I did this on our first anniversary, 10 days before I had Laney! :) Such fun memories!


Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories...
~An Affair To Remember

1 comment:

Mamma James said...

I love your quote! :) Looks like a great evening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails