Tuesday, September 1, 2009

32 weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks...moving right along!

Total weight gain/loss: Still around 25lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Got 'em

Sleep: It's been not so great lately. I'm so incredibly tired when I lay down, and I just lay there and start feeling itchy everywhere, and the insides of my eyes start burning (I know...it's weird), and I just get really restless. It's extremely annoying...

Best moment this week: My dr. appt...everything went great! I'm measuring right on target and his heartrate was in the 140's again. I actually lost a pound since my last appt. Yay for that!
Oh, and completing his room was definitely one of the best moments as well!!!

Movement: He's everywhere...it's starting to feel like he's trying to claw his way out. Funny story: We were sitting in Laney and Chloe's first karate class last night listening to the sensei go over everything, and this baby was moving all over the place. At one point, he startled me so bad, I actually jumped and made a sound. Only a few people heard me...Mike and I just started laughing. :)

Food cravings: I've been craving chocolate alot! Has anyone ever had the coconut M&M's?? Oh my...heavenly!

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy...should I just keep this answer every week? I'm pretty sure he won't morph into a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: A few painful contractions here and there still.

Belly button in or out? Flat

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: My weekly dr. appts. Is that strange? I always look forward to my dr. appts. I love talking to my dr...she's so sweet and compassionate and funny, and never makes me feel like an idiot when I ask questions I should already (and usually do...I just want confirmation) know the answers to, ya know, this being the 5th time around and all.

Weekly wisdom: Painting for nearly 12 hours straight will make your feet swell.

Milestones: His room is done!





How your baby's growing:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

1 comment:

Layna Savage said...

I always looked forward to going to the doctor too! I was actually a little sad after my six week check up because I wouldn't get to see her until I go for my annual in November.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails