Tuesday, September 22, 2009

35 Weeks!!

How far along? 35 weeks! Eeek!

Total weight gain/loss: Still around 25lbs...

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Got 'em

Sleep: It's alright most of the time. I have to sleep with 3 pillows, and I have to adjust them every time I turn over, but other than that, and getting up to use the bathroom 10 times a night, it's good. :)

Best moment this week: My birthday was yesterday, so last Friday, Mike and I had a little date night. We went out to eat at Red Lobster (all you can eat shrimp!) and then to the mall to do some shopping. I scored big at the Children's Place...I got 2 shirts, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of pants, a pair of tights and a headband for each of the girls and only paid $50! Basically $6 for each item...not too bad!

Movement: His movements have slowed down quite a bit. I'm thinking he had a growth spurt or something, because we were out last night walking around, and I mentioned to Mike that my belly feels so much heavier than it did just like a week ago. I think he's running out of room pretty fast in there! :)

Food cravings: I could go for some more of that cajun shrimp!

Gender: I'm assuming he's still a boy...should I just keep this answer every week? I'm pretty sure he won't morph into a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: I have braxton hicks all the time, and a few painful ones here and there still. I honestly don't think I'm gonna make it to my due date. My dr. is out of town my whole 39th week, so hopefully I go before that! If not, I don't mind waiting till my due date or even after, as long as she can deliver me!

Belly button in or out? It's pretty much stretched out as much as it can get. Mine has never popped, so I'm not expecting it to do it this time either. It's basically just flat.

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: My dr. appt. next week. After this next one, I start going every week!!!

Weekly wisdom: Take one day at a time.

Milestones: All of his clothes are washed and put away, his diaper bag is packed, the carseat is washed and ready, and we finally got his home-coming outfit! We also got him a sweet peace soothing center off craigslist. I wanted one of these when I had Isaac, but didn't want to pay full price for it, and it had just came out at that time, so no one had any used ones for sale, so we passed on it. Well, we needed a new swing and a new bassinet, since our old ones were literally falling apart, so we're just gonna use this for both. I also figured that once he's done with it, we can just put it back on craigslist and get some of our $$ back from it! I really LOVE it though!!! I can't wait to use it...he better LOVE it too, that's all I'm sayin! =)



Here's a pic of the swing



Here are some pics of his home coming outfit.






A close up of the little hat :)





Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails