Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uh-Oh

...is all I'm hearing from Isaac these days. He must love hearing himself say it or something. He's also saying dog (it's always dog-dog...he says everything in 2's), that (dat), no (that's another favorite), yes (which comes out ja...he must know German :D...with a little head nod) da-da and ma-ma (although when I ask him to say ma-ma, he says da-da...I think he's just being a little stinker though). He waves hi and bye and he points to everything!! He's getting a little better at not being so attached to me now...thank goodness. I mean, I love him and all, but geez. It was getting to the point where I couldn't do anything without either holding him, or him being right next to me. I can actually get things done now!

We have decided not to go to Denver for Christmas. Mike will be most likely be working and he only has about 6 hours of vacation left for the year, so I'm glad we got to go for Thanksgiving. I would love to take the kids to Crown Center and the Plaza sometime this weekend, while their Christmas stuff is still up. So be looking for upcoming pictures from that!...hopefully we get to go!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails