Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged by my friend Nicole, and have to follow the rules. Here they are:

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I HATE winter, but I love snow. If it could snow in the summer, that would be the best! I just really hate cold weather. Hate. It. I always tell my hubby that I should have been born on a tropical island somewhere.

2. I have to play with my hair to fall asleep. I twist it around my finger and then rub the soft part with my thumb. I've done this since I was little, and I just can't stop! The funny thing is, Laney does it too. She started doing it when she was about 2...when she actually had hair to do it with.

3. I am OBSESSED with pregnancy and labor and delivery. (see last post) If hospitals (and the mothers, of course) would let me go into rooms and just watch women give birth, I'd be there! Oh, and if we could afford it, I'd have as many kids as I could :)

4. I hate to cook! I like to bake, but cooking is just not for me!

5. I have to smell everything. Especially if I'm gonna be eating it. But it doesn't just stop with food. I love to smell my kids' feet, especially if they're stinky. Really. :)

6. I love 80's music. I think it's caused by having sisters that are 10 and 11 years older than me. When I was growing up, that's what they listened to and I got hooked.

7. I had the first cabbage patch with teeth. My dad glued teeth on my favortie cabbage patch kid, way before they started selling them like that...I have no idea how he made them, but it looks really cute! Now my girls play with him.

Ok, so I'm only gonna tag a few people

LaTisha
Andrea
Julia
Layna

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We have a few things in common. I love everything babies and birth too. I have considered going back to school for my RN, only for Labor and Delivery though. How neat. I also love to bake and hate cooking...who knew? The smell thing...not so much...you are on your own with that one. 80)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails