Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it November?!?!

And if it is, where's the Christmas music? Yeah, I'm one of those Christmas music junkies. My husband dislikes that about me. I was hoping KUDL would have started playing it already, no such luck though. Okay, maybe it is just a tad bit early for it, but what can I say? I just love it! :)
The kids had a great time trick or treating! I don't know how it happened, because I only let them have 3 pieces of candy a day, but all of their candy is gone!!! Usually I would be tempted to sneak a piece here and there, but having so much of it in the house just made me feel sick when I would look at it...which is a good problem to have, I guess :) My mom came to our house to watch Isaac so we could walk the kids around the neighborhood. We were originally gonna go over to a friends' house, but I didn't feel great, so we just stayed near our house. My sister brought her girls over to our house for a while and when they arrived, I walked into the living room, and here's what I saw...

My niece Autumn and her friend were dressed as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. My first reaction was Who in the world is that boy? It took me a second to realize who she was. :D
I'm so happy the weather was so nice!!! They had such a fun time! In fact, after Chloe collected her candy at a house and was walking back to me, she said "Mommy, I'm having the best trick or treat ever!"

Here's the 50's girl, the scarecrow, the cheerleader, Nemo and Yoda! :)



My sweet little Nemo! I got this costume when Elijah was about 9 months old and he wore it 2 years in a row and Isaac will possibly wear it again next year. Yeah, I'd say we got our money's worth out of it!

Okay. Laney and Chloe are 2 years apart and Bailey is only a year older than Laney. Something's not right. :)
I just had to put this in. I thought it was so sweet. Laney and Chloe were off of school last Thurs. and Fri. for parent-teacher conferences, and instead of watching TV all day, Laney wanted to read her Junie B. Jones book! She's just like her dad...she definitely doesn't get it from me. I'm one of those people who will read a sentence over and over like 15 times before I ever figure out what it's saying. My mind wanders. Is that ADD? I think I may have it. Oh, and I'm a hypochondriac.
Ugghh...I'm so tired just thinking of everything I have to do tomorrow.
Here's my schedule: (thank goodness Mike is taking the day off work)
8:30 - Make-up teacher conf. with Laney's teacher
8:45 - Make-up teacher conf. with Chloe's teacher
9:30 - Parents as Teachers visit
10:00 - 11:00 - Mike and I will go separately to vote (we vote at the girls' school right across the street, and I'm hoping the rush of people going before work will be gone and people coming on their lunch break won't be there yet!)
12 - 12:30 - Eat lunch with the girls at school
1:00 - Laney dentist appt.
3:00 - Possibly get nails done (this is probably just wishful thinking)
4:00 - Isaac dr. appt.
4:20 - Elijah dr. appt.
sometime before dinner - Make dinner for a girlfriend who just had a baby
6ish... - Deliver the dinner
Whew....that's alot of running around for a stay at home mom who usually goes absolutely nowhere during the day! :)
I'm praying the dr. can figure out what is wrong with Elijah, because everyone seems to think he may have been having a seizure. If that's the case, I'd like to know so I can be prepared for it if it happens again. I'm hoping it was just a one time thing...ya know?
Wow, this entry was all over the place. Sorry about that. My mind does that when I'm exhausted. Good night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails