Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The afters

LaTisha made a good point on my last post. I should have posted after pictures of the rooms. So, these are for you LaTisha! :) The first two are of the girls' Christmas tree in their room. It's so cute...you can't tell from the pics, but the ornament are all little lipsticks and purses and things like that.



It looks really cool when it's lit up. It actually used to be a fiber-optic tree and they had it on so much that the lights burnt out. We just put regular lights on it this year.


The girls' closet after the overhaul. You can see their gi's (karate outfits) with the yellow belts at the top of the closet. They are really close to getting their green belts!!!

Their "dream BIG" letters :)





The boy closet. I got rid of a TON of stuff from their room!!!

The after picture...no more clothes all over the floor!!!

Here's Elijah's bed. I don't like how the wall hangings are so close to the E (they're temporarily covering up some holes till we get them patched up :D). I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this wall...

And I wanted to throw this in. It's Laney's first spelling test and she got a 100!!!

1 comment:

LaTisha said...

Thanks for the "after" post! Now I feel completed as well. The closets look amazing. For the wall hangings, try using all of his initials... I don't know if that will help or not! Tell Laney I'm proud of her! "That-a girl!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails