Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uh...I meant 2 DAYS!

In my last post, I wrote that it would be 2 more weeks till the big ultrasound, but that has changed. I called the doctor's office today to see if they could fit me in this Friday since Mike would already be off of work. I was able to sweet talk them into moving my appt. from June 1st to 9:30am this Friday!!!! I can't believe it! We found out that Mike's parents won't be able to come until the 3rd week in June, and there's no way I can wait for 3 weeks to open the envelope to find out what we're having! His younger sister Sheri is coming in on Friday, so we're gonna have dinner at our house that night with my mom and one of my sisters and her family (my other sister is on vacation in Mexico!) and we'll open it all together. I'm excited, but I'm also anxious to hear that everything is fine with the baby!

I also wanted to ask you to pray for Monica. I met her in college when she was roommates with one of my good friends. She was 24 weeks pregnant with her second son when she went into the dr. because she hadn't felt him moving. They confirmed there that her precious baby boy no longer had a heartbeat. She delivered sweet Duncan Thomas on Tuesday evening. Please keep this family in your prayers as they mourn the loss of their baby boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails