Monday, May 18, 2009

18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself in a few days...who knows? I'm guessing still around 10lbs.

Maternity clothes? More and more every day

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Sleep: Still pretty good with Tylenol pm

Best moment this week: This has nothing to do with the pregnancy, but Chloe learned how to ride her bike without training wheels! =) It seriously only took her like 15 minutes to learn, of course she still needs to work on turning and braking!

Movement: It has slowed down a little, which is concerning me a little bit. I made an appt. this morning to go in this afternoon to check the heartbeat, but cancelled it after I felt what I thought might be flutters.

Food cravings: Mainly fruit

Gender: unknown still...thinking girl this week. :) 2 more weeks! Mike has talked me into waiting to find out with the family. :)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: Being able to listen to the radio. It's still making me sick when a song comes on that I've heard a million times.

What I am looking forward to: The u/s and Mike's little sister Sheri coming this weekend for a visit! She's never even met Isaac! Isn't that sad?!?!? :(

Weekly Wisdom: ?? I'm drawing a blank

Milestones: This is the first day in like a month that I haven't had an iced coffee in the morning to wake me up. Does that count?



Look...he/she's starting to get a little bit scrunched in there ;)

How your baby's growing:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (
about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails