Thursday, May 14, 2009

17 week survey

I've seen a few people doing this survey thing on their blogs, and I thought it was much more interesting than just "well, nothing really new this week." So here goes...

How far along? 17 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: About 8-10 pounds...it varies

Maternity clothes? Here and there...I can still fit into most of my pre-pregnancy stuff, although maternity clothes are much more comfy!

Stretch marks? Uh, well...from my last 4 pregnancies, yeah...

Sleep: Usually good with Tylenol PM

Best moment this week: Definitely feeling movement!

Movement: Yeah...

Food cravings: Watermelon...and it was good!

Gender: ??...3 more weeks! I'm trying to convince Mike to let just him and I find out at the u/s and tell the family all together at dinner when his parents get in. The jury's still out on that idea...

Labor Signs: No

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not having a headache every day of my life

What I am looking forward to: The u/s

Weekly Wisdom: I'm really trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, since it will definitely be my last. No, really. I know I said that when I was pg with Isaac, but I'm serious this time. ;)

Milestones: We took our first trip to Babies R Us to just look around. We bought Isaac some sandals...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails