Monday, March 30, 2009

11 Weeks



How your baby's growing: Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.



I can't believe that this baby can already get hiccups! 2 more weeks till I'm in the 2nd trimester. I seriously can't believe that!!! And 1 more week till my first OB appt! I hope everything looks okay! I'm still getting queasy every day, although it's easing up quite a bit, as are the headaches. Thank goodness...I couldn't deal with those migraines all the time.



All the snow we got on Saturday is completely gone now! Yay! I'm not a winter person. at all. The kids did have fun building a snowman with daddy! And I actually did have fun putting a snowball down daddy's shirt! :D

The kids and the snowman they worked so hard on. I do have to say that Chloe worked the hardest, though. That sweet little baby just toiled and toiled to make sure that snowman was just right....only to have to watch it completely melt away by the next day. She had fun though!!! That's all that matters, right? :)


What mom? No, I wasn't on my belly, face-first, chowing down on the snow!! Why would I want to do that?

2 comments:

Layna Savage said...

Is your appt. on the 6th? That's my next appt. too! Maybe we'll run into each other!

Miss said...

I feel like you are just cruising ahead and I just keep staying no where !=) haha

Ok, a bit dramatic, but I think its b.c you turn a week when I am only half way thru mine. So, here you are 11 weeks and i am just 9.5...how funny a week and a half can be in pregnancy world! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails