Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Chloe!!!

Well, it's a day late...sorry Chlo. I can't believe she's 5!! Every time one of the kids turns another year older, it just seems so unreal! Time goes by faster every year!







Singing Happy Birthday











Spotting a present
"I like it Mom!"
Who doesn't love money?!?!
Opening Grandma's gift
She's so excited about everything! :)
I love you so much sweet girl!!!
We're taking the kids to World of Fun on Sunday for both of their birthdays. That's what they wanted instead of a party...which is fine by me. So I'll be posting pictures of that soon! They're so excited to go! Oh, and they've been taking swimming lessons for a couple of days now and Laney's doing great! Chloe, on the other hand, is very scared of the water. She hates going all the way under and she won't let go of the instructor when she takes her in to practice kicking or whatever. I don't know where she gets that from...Mike and I both love the water. It kinda makes me sad...I hope she gets over it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails