Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watch out world, here he comes!

Wow, I really didn't think I could have a child that could exceed the energy level of one Elijah Scott, but I think it has been done.

Meet Jett.
The never calm, never still, never content-with-just-doing-nothing child.

He's crawling.
And trying to stand himself up.
And climbing out of things like, oh, the exersaucer.
I placed him in it and left the room to put away laundry.  When I came back, there he was...laying on the floor, fussing, and probably wondering what the heck had just happened, and why mommy wasn't there to keep it from happening.

He's 6 months old.
Chloe didn't even crawl till she was 9 months. 
And I'm thinking even Elijah didn't crawl this early.  If he did, I'm pretty for sure that he wasn't doing the sort of circus sideshow stunts that Jett is attempting.  Oh my.

And for your viewing pleasure, here's the first video of him crawling. 




When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

1 comment:

Layna Savage said...

Oh, Jett is getting so big! I can't believe he's crawling already!!
My Chloe did have fun at her party, and it was a bunch of fun to plan. So sorry you all missed it. I hope Jett is feeling better.
Last Sunday was Chloe's first time in the bigger nursery. She did not have a pleasant experience, but I'm sure she will with time. Especially if you're in there. I know you'll take good care of her!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails