Monday, May 24, 2010

7 Month Jett



Jett's 6th month was very busy!!  He learned so much in just one short little month! 

~ He can now crawl.
~ He can sit up without falling over.
~ He can sit himself up from a crawling position.
~ He's starting to pull up on things that are low to the ground (ie. the bottom part of the coffee table, the toy basket, chair legs)
~ He likes to imitate what we do...like when I cough, he forces out this little baby cough/scream type thing.  It's the cutest thing ever. :)
~ He sleeps without his wrap!!! YAY!  I thought we would never see the end of the wrap era.
~ He still loves his binky, but usually only takes it when he's sleeping.
~ He's eating solids 3 times a day, and his favorites are still the orange veggies.  I made some apples with blueberries, and he loves that too!!  He nurses anywhere from 6-8 times a day.

He's still so happy and snuggly.  I love him more every day!

"Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

3 comments:

Sheila said...

What a cutie pie!! Get's cuter by the day! I can't believe your youngest is getting so big!

Janna said...

Sarah,

I just bought my 1st DSLR it's a Canon Rebel XSI. I know nothing but even then I'm loving the quality of the automatic setting.

I live in the area now so I'd love to call you or get together at a park for you to impart your widsom:)

Neha said...

Congratulations... those are feats in themselves! How about posting a video while he imitates you? That way, we''' get to share the joy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails