Thursday, May 13, 2010

Say what?

A few funny things the boys have said recently:

Elijah was looking at the box of Cheerios while I was making breakfast, and he said "Mommy this box of Honey Nut Cheerios says it makes everybody sweet.  You know why?  Cause everybody chokes on them."

Elijah (after bumping his knee on the table):  "Mommy, my knee doesn't have power anymore!"

Isaac (sitting on the couch, looking at his feet):  "Mommy, I have toes!"

We were at the store, and I told Elijah he could pick out some cookies.  Isaac was sitting in the front of the cart, and hadn't said anything in a while.  Elijah finally chose some chocolate chip cookies, and tossed them into the cart.  Isaac turned around, looked at the cookies, then turned back around to me and said "Darn it!  I don't like those kind!"

Elijah has close to a million hot wheels.  Possibly over a million by now.  He knows which ones he loves and which ones he doesn't.  Of course, when Isaac wants to play with them, Elijah kindly hands over the ones he's not so fond of.  When I ask him why he likes some better than others, it's usually because they either roll better, or they look more like race cars.  The funniest reason I have ever heard from him is that some have funnier faces.  Yeah, hot wheels have faces...didn't you know? 

For instance, this hot wheel car:


is making this face:


(sorry it's so blurry...I took it with my phone)

He's a funny kid!


My boys keep me laughing all day.  You know, when they aren't driving me to complete insanity! :)  Although, I have to admit, this chaos is what I've always hoped for!  Boys are awesome!


A child enters your home and makes so much noise for twenty years that you can hardly stand it: then departs leaving the house so silent that you think you will go mad.

~John Andrew Holmes

3 comments:

MommaHarms said...

I love that he has a bandaid on his head! Such a boy!

Sheila said...

That cracks me up! I want to see more pictures of the faces cars make! Who knew??

Sheila said...

Okay, I had to post again because I keep thinking about this and laughing! And showing it to people. Funniest. Thing. Ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails