Monday, February 16, 2009

My loves

We had a pretty good Valentine's Day weekend. Mike and I went out to eat on Friday night while Laney stayed the night at a friend's house and Chloe, Elijah and Isaac went to Grandma's house. Saturday, my mom picked up the girls and took them to my sister's house, so they were gone a good part of the day. Isaac started not feeling very well, so we just pretty much hung out at home. We did leave once, to get me some Subway and Mike some Chipotle. We had a good day with the boys, here at home. Sunday, we had to miss church due to Isaac's illness. Mike actually could have gone to second service, as he helps in the youth praise band (he plays the bass guitar), but I told him I really needed him here to help. Isaac was running a really high fever and throwing up, and Elijah was in a mood, not to mention that Laney and Chloe had been going at it since they awoke that morning. So, since we didn't really do anything for the kids for V-day, I made their favorite breakfast (french toast) and lunch (sloppy joes with fries) and Mike went and picked up a new Wii game to play with them.
I know most of these pictures are of Isaac, and I realize it makes me look like I play favorites, but really, he's the only one that will sit still long enough for me to get a picture. Elijah is usually just a flash running by me all day, and the girls are at school all day. I also realize that this post is titled "My Loves" and there isn't a picture of Mike in here at all. I'm really bad at taking pictures of anyone that's not my children. I do love him more than life though. He is my best friend and my soul mate. I seriously couldn't dream up someone better that fits exactly what I want in a husband. He's so thoughtful of me...some examples--he rubs my back at night ALL the time, even if he has to get up early for work the next day, and I just found a little love note he left for me on the counter when he went to work! He is an amazing father...he plays on the floor with the kids (which is their favorite thing to do with their daddy) all the time! He loves the Lord with all his heart and strives to be like Him! I could go on and on. He really is everything I could ever want in a husband. God has very much blessed our marriage, and I pray that He will forever be the center of it!

One of the 4 cutest kids in the world!

Elijah banging on Isaac's alphabet drum...he loves letters and numbers! Ever since he's learned his letters (and numbers, but he's known them for a while), he's constantly pointing them out on signs and things whenever we're out.

Look how much our dog has grown!!





Laney's V-Day box and bear from Ma-Maw and Pa-Pa





Yay for candy!! It helps him run even faster! :)


Poor Isaac didn't feel so hot.


What's in there?


Who are you??


Come here...let me give you smooches!

Chloe hyped up on sugar...
Thank you Ma-Maw and Pa-Pa!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails