Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Laney!















My baby girl is growing up!! Her birthday was actually yesterday. I don't really have any birthday pictures to post of her, because we'll be having her family party at my mom's house tomorrow, and we didn't have a friend party since she wanted to go to Worlds of Fun instead. I just wanted to post a little something for her birthday. She's such a sweet little girl, and I am so privileged to be her mom! I can't believe I have a child that is 7 years old though! I know I say that every year when she turns another year older, but I really can't believe it! I can't be old enough, right? :) She's a wonderful daughter and a wonderful big sister! She is such a tremedous help to me...whenever I ask her to do something or get something for me, she always does it! I love her so much!! She's my little Laney-bug and I couldn't imagine my life without her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails