Monday, June 9, 2008

On the move

I now have...drumroll please...4 mobile children!! *gulp* Isaac started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth last week. He's now into EVERYTHING! He isn't exactly crawling yet (almost!), but he lunges forward and rolls to get whatever he wants. Mike's younger sister walked...yes, walked when she was 7 months old, so at least we're not there yet. I told Mike that if he started walking, I would do everything in my power to get him not to. :) I'm pretty confident that he won't be as energetic as Elijah...thank goodness! Here's a few pics of him on his hands and knees.













My little angel boy! :)

1 comment:

MommaHarms said...

Crawling is one of my favorite things! It's so cute! Praise the Lord for your oldest's salvation (saw that on facebook the other day)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails