Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weight Loss Update

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting tonight, for the first time in 2 months.  Mike's job has been c.r.a.z.y, so I've had a hard time finding time to go.  Although I have been away from the meetings, I have been eating better than I normally would, but not nearly as well as I would have if I had been going regularly.  So when I weighed in today, I wasn't sure what to expect.  The scale showed that I had lost 5.8 pounds since my last weigh-in.  I was pretty much pleased.  I know that it would have been much better if I had been going to the meetings like I should have.  You guys, those meetings work.  for real! 

So, my total weight loss now sits at 18.8 pounds.  I learned my lesson by not being as strict about counting points and missing the meetings.  I'm hoping to drop another 15-20 by my birthday, which is at the end of next month.  My goal weight is still 31 pounds away...I know I'll get there, I just have to get focused a little more.

Oh, and yay for Mops starting this Thursday!  It's been 2 years since I've been able to go, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Way to go Sarah! I'm so proud of you! I know you can do it! Did you take a before picture? Keep up the great work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails