Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Hawaiian Happy Birthday

Who loves having children's birthday parties???

ooohhh...not me!

But I love my kids, and I love for them to have a good time, so we had one.

Laney and Chloe have birthdays 2 1/2 weeks apart, so it always seems silly to me to have individual parties for them and ask people to come to both of them.  Ok, honestly, it's that and that I don't wanna have 2 parties within 2 weeks of each other.  Stressful is the word that comes to mind!

So here we are.  These pics are from their hawaiian/tiki/luau/beach birthday party.  They had fun, and that's all that matters to me!


{This is Rosalie...she used to by my neighbor growing up, and took care of me alot.  The last time I saw her is when I had Laney.  I just got back in touch with her a few weeks ago and invited her to the party.  She's such a different person, but so so sweet.  She deserves her own post...I'll write a separate one just about her.}





{Laney with her best friend Anika}












"Hele mei hoohiwahiwa" ~ Come celebrate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails