Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disney World, Here We Come!!!!

So we've planned on going to Disney World twice in the past 4 years, and somehow (somehow), I kept ending up pregnant right before we were about to make the reservations.  So now that I will never be pregnant again (or so the urologist tells us), we are free to plan Disney World trips again!  We were originally planning on going next August, before Elijah starts Kindergarten.  I was looking at their packages online, just to get an idea of how much it would be for next year, and I saw the deals they had for this year...for next month.  The Kids Stay and Play Free deal caught my eye, so I entered all of our info, including my mom, who I was planning on going with us, and the price that came up totally shocked me.  in a good way. 
I called Mike at work, and told him the specifics, and the first thing he said was, "Sarah, I could really use a vacation, like immediately." or something like that. 
I called my mom, and sadly, she couldn't get time off work to go with us.  We're taking my niece instead, so we'll have someone to help us with the kids.  She will ride the exciting rides with me, and she knows how to use my camera, and the kids really love her, so while I'm bummed that my mom can't go, Chelsea will be equally as fun! 
We told the kids last night with a treasure hunt around the house...I got video of it, so I'll post it as soon as I edit it.  I posted it..(I'm sure no one really wants to see all 20 minutes of the kids wandering around our messy house.)  They are very excited, we all are.  We haven't been on a family vacation (other than going to see family and stuff...but I'm talking about going somewhere on an honest to goodness real life airplane) since I was pregnant with Elijah, 5 years ago...coincidentally, the last place we went to was Disney World.   I think we're due for one.



So in 31 days, we'll be leaving for the happiest place on earth.  And seriously people, it really is!

If you ever had a dream, and had that dream come true,
then you know a little something about the magic of Disney World!
~ A Dream Called Disney World

1 comment:

smile4niki said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to have so much fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails