Friday, June 11, 2010

Traitor


How many hours in the day do I spend with you?
From whom do you get your nourishment?
Who spends hours cooking and purating delicious wholesome food for you?
Who bathes you and dresses you daily?
Who gives you an insane amount of kisses hourly?
Who carries you around for the better part of the day?
Who carried you around for nine months while you were being formed?
Who gave birth to you?
Who loves you a million bazillion?

Yeah, that would be MOMMY!

But yet, you insist on only saying Da-da.  My little traitor. 

Okay, daddy does alot of that stuff, and I have to be honest, I love doing all that stuff for you.  And he loves you a million bazillion too. But still.  Could you at least try to say momma?  Pretty please with a cherry on top! 



Alright, I'll settle for those sweet smiles and beautiful laughs and slobbery kisses.
I'll take those any day!


“Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.”

--Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails