Friday, January 9, 2009

Elijah's lifeblood



This kid eats, sleeps and breathes Hot Wheels! It's all he plays with! All. day. long. When he's been really good at Walmart or Target (or wherever we're at that has them, really) we let him pick one out. I mean, they're only $1 a piece. We're having a hard time now finding ones that he doesn't already have. When people would ask me what they should get him for Christmas, my automatic response was "anything that has to do with cars!" So that's what everyone got him. We're up to our eyeballs in Hot Wheels around here! I'm super happy that he has something that he's completely and totally interested in (I actually think he may be a NASCAR driver, Lord help us!) besides Mario Kart (more car racing...). :)




Who doesn't love to drive a car on the underside of a table??? :D





Which one? This is such a hard decision...



Oh, and I almost forgot...


MY BIG HOT WHEEL, MARIO KART, NASCAR LOVING BOY WILL BE 3 YEARS OLD IN 2 DAYS!!!!!




I seriously LOVE this kid!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails