Monday, October 13, 2008

Crown Center Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to Crown Center on Saturday for their pumpkin patch, and we had a great time! The kids wore their costumes (we're getting as much use out of them as we can with how ridiculously expensive they are). Laney wore a 50's poodle skirt outfit, Chloe was a cheerleader and Elijah was Yoda. We left Isaac with Grandma, because we figured that he wouldn't really care about it, and I'm glad we did, because he would have been terribly bored waiting for 20 minutes for the puppet show to start. We also were able to get their pumpkins there, rather than at walmart, which is where we usually get them... The girls picked out some good ones and we'regonna carve them this weekend. Here's just some of the many pictures we...or better yet, I took...I can't help it, okay? :) Thank goodness for digital cameras right? :D






This was actually the first time Elijah has ever rode a pony. He loved it! He was too distracted to look at me for a picture though.


My little Yoda







The puppet show was a little odd. All the kids there got a little bored after the first 10 minutes of them just dancing the puppets around to music. I think they were expecting a talking puppet show.


Cute little baby monkey. The girls thought it was hilarious that he was wearing a diaper.


The cutest little baby camel and baby zebra I've ever seen! :)



Happy Fall!!!



P.S. My baby boy will be 1 year old in 2 days!!!! Can it be?!?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails