Sunday, April 13, 2008

Potty chair

This may be a little inappropriate, but it was so cute, I couldn't resist putting it on here...and hey, it's my blog, right? I haven't officially started potty training Elijah, but when he goes poo-poo, he usually tells me and sometimes I have time to get him to the toilet before he goes. Mike rushed him to the bathroom when we heard "I poo-poo", and I snapped this picture of him on the loo. I just love how he clings to the car...he ALWAYS has a car in his hand, no matter what he's doing. :)








































He wasn't too happy about the whole picture on the potty thing, I mean who can blame him, right? But I have to have these blackmail pictures for those horrible teenage years I'm sure, like all parents, we will encounter. For now, I'm sorry about this Eli, but you're way too cute to not take them! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails