Monday, July 9, 2007

We had a not so good 4th. I woke up with a horrible stomach flu and was sick all day. The kids got to do a few fireworks, but it ended up raining, so we didn't get to do most of them. I called the dr. at about 7 or 8 that evening, and he said I should come into labor and delivery to get some IV fluids since I wasn't keeping anything down and a dose of anti-nausea medicine. That helped, but we didn't get home till around 11:30 and Mike had to be up at 4 to go out of town the next morning. So I dropped Mike off at home, drove my mom home (she watched the kids while we went) and came home and went to bed. The next morning, I got up with Mike and Laney came into the kitchen and said her belly hurt right before throwing up all over the floor. Chloe and Elijah woke up sick too, so I had 3 sick kids and no hubby or mom (she went out of town that morning too) to help me. Ugh...we had a rough week, but we're all better now. Hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails