Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby names...for the baby we're NOT having!

I loved naming my babies.  Uh, I mean, we loved naming our babies.  That is, Mike and I.  Or Mike loved okaying the names I chose?  or something. 
Anyway, I love baby names, and I'm always thinking of what I would name another baby if we somehow got pregnant. 
I ask Mike for his input on the subject, thinking he'll come up with names I've never thought of and he just looks at me and shakes his head.  He knows I'm hopeless.  I just can't help myself, though.  The poor guy has to deal with ridiculousness on a daily basis.  He loves me anyway.
So as of now, my favorite boy name is Cash and my girl name is Sailor. 
Just thought you might like to know.
Or maybe not, but there it is. 

ps. It's okay to feel sorry for Mike.  I do. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails