Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back to School

Normally, I would be sad about the kids going back to school.  I'm not one of those moms who look forward to the kids being gone all day.  Until this year.  We've done a lot this summer...multiple pool trips, zoo trips, library trips, crafts and other fun things...so I'm okay with the fact that they are starting school.  They all had a fun, busy Summer, and now they're showing signs of needing some structure back in their lives.  This is also known as I.can't.take.the.fighting.anymore.  I always loved it when they were out of school so the girls help me out during the day, but that was way back when I had babies to take care of.  Way back, as in like 2 years ago.  My baby will be 3 in a little over 2 months.  My B.A.B.Y.   I'm trying not to think about it.  I'm so deep in denial.

I'll get around to posting pictures of our summer...I still have yet to post our 4th of July pictures, so I wouldn't hold your breath that it will be anytime soon.  fyi. 

 Ok, here's one:

{The kiddos at Worlds of Fun.  I just noticed that the big boys are holding hands. :) }


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails