Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5 Years

5 years of fun...


  5 years of exploring...


5 years of dirt...


 5 years of games...


5 years of running...


5 years of laughter... 


5 years of cars...


5 years of curiosity...


5 years of silliness... 


5 years of wonder... 

5 years of love...

Happy Birthday Elijah Scott!  Mommy loves you more than you will ever know!  You make my world go round, and you light up my life!!!  I'm so blessed that God has allowed me to be your mother for the last 5 years.  I'm looking forward to raising you and I'm praying that you will grow to be a wonderful man who loves God and loves others.  You make me so happy!  Thank you for being you! I love you!!!


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! That child makes me want to nibble on him and eat up every last adorable facial expression. I can't believe it's been five years!!!!
Love you Eli!!

Neha said...

Many happy returns of the day, Elizah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails