Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Laundry Day

Do people really have "laundry day"?  Really?  Do they? 

I find it very hard to believe, as my "laundry day" falls on....oh...every day.  2 loads a day.  Sometimes 3. 

Not even kidding...sadly.

I really don't mind laundry.  really, I don't. There's just so much of it.  so. much.  It laughs at me, I really think it does. 

My washer and dryer hate me.  Now that I know as a fact.  I hear them whispering to each other, plotting my demise.

All I'm trying to say is that I do alot of laundry.  a.lot. 

I'm tired of seeing the same shirts and jeans and towels and socks and underwear over and over and over. 

But I am grateful that we have clothes to wash.  I suppose.  I have to say that, right?

No really, I am.

Okay, I'm totally stalling.  The floor of my bedroom looks something like this:

source
...maybe worse.

Fine, I'm going.

Wow, my washer literally just beeped at me that yet another load is ready to be dried.  Ugghhh...I hear you dude!  Just shut up!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Looks like my laundry room!! Can't we just buy all new stuff every week?? Or better yet, let's teach the kids to do it. Then we could sit back with an umbrella drink and watch Golden Girls. Yeah, that sounds good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails